cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary page for JSM

Martin Jansson October 24, 2023

Hello,

Is there a feature planned for a summary page for JSM? Like the one in JWM

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Work-Management-Articles/A-new-and-improved-Summary-page-in-Jira-Work-Management/ba-p/2030013

Is there an app that can achieve this view?

Regards

Martin

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2023

Hi @Martin Jansson ,

There is no such feature on the official Atlassian Cloud roadmap. 

What would you like to see on such page? Most of info you can display using gadgets on dashboard and link this dashboard as a shortcut in the left menu.

Martin Jansson October 24, 2023

Hello Kate.

Thanks for answering. I know about the dashboard, but I'd like to have this view as soon as I enter the project.

I would like to see some statistics about our issues, custom buttons to run automations, list new employees expected to come etc. It would be very helpful to be presented with that kind of information.

Is it possible to achieve this through an app?

Regards

Martin

Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2023

I don't know any app to achieve it because it's so problematic from technical point of view. For example, in case of service projects, the first option in the menu is always the Queues page  - in JWM we have a separate page called Summary which is always first. Even you'll find any app, there is no technical possibility to be on the top in the left menu - what I know, we, as vendors, can't control position of our pages on this list. So adding a shortcut to the dashboard in the left menu sounds more reasonable. What's more, you can create many gadgets which are so customizable and flexible. Unfortunately, you can't add there any custom buttons, so there are also some limitations.

Summarize, it's not possible to create such "command center" in the project as a first page in the project.

Like Martin Jansson likes this
0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2023

Hi @Martin Jansson,

By using our Great Gadgets app you can build a custom dashboard in Jira with various metrics, charts and KPIs about your Jira projects or teams. 

For more details about what you can track and how, please take a look over this article from our blog: An effective dashboard for Service Desk and Customer Support teams in Jira Service Management 

I hope this helps.

Danut.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events