Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure Hierarchy

Sanjivani Wayal February 22, 2023

Created a structure to show the Issue Types which are linked but it also shows the issues which are not linked to any other issue is there a way to avoid seeing the issues which are not linked to anything?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2023

Hi @Sanjivani Wayal 

You are talking about third-party app Structure, right?

Can you share the generators used in your structure?

If not, can you tell us where you created this "structure"? Search Results, Filter, Board, Dashboard, ...?

Yes the Third Party App i used the generators for showing cloned by issues, parent- Child hierarchy extended by , but mainly i used insert generator for showing issue type BP so the hierarcy is BP- Epic- BPT which is coming correct i just want to exclude the issue types which dont have any issues linked to it

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2023

Have you tried adding a JQL filter as generator that filters out issues without linked issues?

i used this issuetype = EPIC and linkedIssueType in("BPT") but it doesnt give correct data Also Used linkedIssuetype is null or empty still wrong data

David Niro
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 6, 2023

Hello @Sanjivani Wayal ,

@Dave Mathijs is correct, we will want to add a Filter Generator.  But first, it is important to understand your hierarchy and the generators in use.

In your BP > Epic > BPT hierarchy, which has issues with no links to it?  I assume either BP, Epic or both.

What generators are adding the issues.  For BP, it sounds like the Insert Generator.  We will want to know which generators are adding Epic and BPT issues as well.

I look forward to your response.

Best,
David

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders