Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store data in service management

Peng Zhou April 15, 2022

Hi all!

I'm wondering if it's possible to store data in Jira. I want to store the amount of "holidays" per agent. I know Jira is not really made for this and the database is not accessible through cloud. Do any of you know an app that might help?

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2022

Hi @Peng Zhou 

Not exactly non working days per agent but there are few things that you can do based on the use case.

Let us say you want to let the reporter know that the assignee is on vacation. To achieve this you can do the following.

• Create a role called "On Vacation".
  • When agent goes on leave then add them to this role.
  • Create an automation rule that will be triggered on "Issue assigned" event.
  • Add a user condition based on the role to check if the Assignee is in this role.
  • Add a comment on the ticket letting reporter know that assignee is on leave and may be clear the assignee field as well.

What is your use case?

Ravi

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2022

You can also take a look at opsgenie.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events