Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sticker Printer for Jira - App does not appear to work.

Andrew Woodman May 25, 2022

I'm attempting to install Sticker Printer for Jira, but the app does not appear to install correctly. Is this application still available? It's functionality is exactly what I require.

1 answer

1 vote
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

Hi @Andrew Woodman ,

What issues are you experiencing?

I haven't used it but it seems that it's still available: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222124/sticker-printer-for-jira?gclid=CjwKCAjwp7eUBhBeEiwAZbHwkfAZi6Llgs3Ukc2CJpbCTUfHMqhSfDQzYTiXTJbKGbP7h_p62WZ4iBoCgJ0QAvD_BwE&tab=overview&hosting=cloud

I think that one of the comments in the reviews is from @Ben KelleyIf this is you, Ben, and if you're still involved with Sticker Printer for Jira, can you provide some help? Thanks!

When I attempt to install the app it gives me the following error message:

Untitled.png

Ben Kelley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2022

Hi yes I know about Sticker Printer For Jira.

I just tested it now on a trial Jira instance, and I was able to install it OK.

Screen Shot 2022-05-26 at 3.20.54 pm.png

Thanks for looking into this. 

Is it possible the restoration process that caused extended outage we had in April could have impacted our ability to install this app?

I had it installed previously but I was unable to update it. It came up with what I believe was an error 500 message.

I thought perhaps uninstalling it and re-installing it may have done the trick. However after I uninstalled it the install failed.

I've just confirmed I can install other apps successfully

Ben Kelley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2022

OK sorry I don't have an immediate answer for you. As an unsupported product we can't really give you a timeline, but I will take a look at this at some stage.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events