thanks 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2022

Hi @Mohamed Saad Taha ,

please, what exactly are you trying to achieve?

Some info can be found for example here, section {{approval}}.

Mohamed Saad Taha July 26, 2022

HI @Hana Kučerová ,

thanks a lot for your response for example if I want to use the approval of an issue to be the same approval in the subtask related to it 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2022

@Mohamed Saad Taha This could be possible with Approval required trigger - smart value {{approval.addedApprovers}} can give you list of approvers and you should be able to add them to the sub-tasks' custom field Approvers. But it depends on the situation, for example when exactly do you create the sub-task etc.

Like Mohamed Saad Taha likes this
1 vote
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 25, 2022

Hi, @Mohamed Saad Taha !

Due to the lack of information, I can suggest only to check the article to learn more about the approval workflow.

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2022

@Mohamed Saad Taha -

I agreed with @Hana Kučerová suggested.  WIthout knowing more information about your ask, it is hard to provide you with the appropriate advise.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events