cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Ticket Creation after migrating to O365

Gary Kerzhnerman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2021

I have recently migrated my email from on-prem Exchange to Office 365.  Since the migration, sending an email to the Jira support email no longer creates service tickets on the service project boards.  My account and associated email is the Global Admin account. What happened?  Not understanding the issue or how to remediate.  Please advise if anyone experienced similar.

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2021

Hello @Gary Kerzhnerman,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if you are using the Jira mail handler (Cog icon > System > Incoming mail) or the Service Management mail handler that it’s configured directly in the project.

Service Management has its own mail handler, so the best option is to configure it and it will be better to troubleshoot as well since it’s possible to view the email logs.

Please, let us know more details about how your mail handler it’s configured, so we can help you with this request.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events