cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk > Error in 'request participants' field

sangeun_kwak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2023

I am using the JIRA service desk in another account.
The service desk portal is accepting assignments from users who do not have permission to use JIRA. However, when I create a ticket by entering a user without JIRA permission in the 'request participants' field, the following error message appears.

2023-02-07 16;59;15.PNG

I also granted the role permission of the JSD project to the user who caused the problem in the following way. However, the error message still occurs with the same problem.
- Project settings > Users and roles > then select Add users to a role.

Did I set something wrong at the JSD? Is there any way to solve this?
Please let me know if there is a way.

1 answer

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2023

Hi Sangeun - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I suspect it has to do with permissions for the Request Participants field. Take a look at this article to see if something in it, or one of the links, leads you to an answer. 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-request-participants/

sangeun_kwak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2023

Thank you for your help! I'll give it a try and let you know the result.

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events