cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk SSO - skip email prompt

Dmitrij Bučkovský
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 25, 2024

Hi,

I have JSM with only SSO authentication for portal-only customers. Email/password is disabled in settings.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 11.16.05.png

However, there is email prompt, when I try to access Service Desk. I have to enter email and then I have button to login via SSO. Is it possible to disable email prompt (and SSO button click) and initiate SSO directly?

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 11.22.28.png

Thanks,

Dmitrij

1 answer

0 votes
Nadhila Savira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2024

Hi Dmitrij,

Within JSM itself, there is not a way to disable this page for your users. However, I have found the following discussion on the community that might give you an insight for a workaround here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Guard/SSO-still-requires-to-enter-email/qaq-p/1728775

Furthermore, I have found a feature request that is somewhat related, but perhaps not quite fitting your inquiry that your can check out here: JSDCLOUD-12589 Skip portal login prompt for users with active Atlassian account sessions and customer permissions and no portal-only account

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events