Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section ”JSM/Portal only users” not visible under User management

Bojana December 8, 2022

Hi Community!

Any idea why I do not see section ”JSM/Portal only users” under User management in Jira cloud?

I do see internal users and groups, but page where portal only users are normally managed is not there… 

I am an org admin (I have created this site). I have added two portal only users to the project via ”add customer” in the project itself and I see them under Customers. Works fine for them to login via portal, etc. I see them under People in the project too, assigned to JSM customers role, but where I can find those users in User Management? 

Maybe this is related to some latest changes Atlassian did, I couldn't find any documents… please refer to any documentation that might help.🤔😳

Thanks a lot!

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

Your portal users are not listed under User management. Instead go to Products > Jira Service Management and here you will all your portal users.

Bojana December 8, 2022

Hi @Mikael Sandberg 

Thanks a lot for a quick reply! I have found them now, first to Products -> Products access -> SITES AND PRODUCTS -> JIRA SERVICE MANAGEMENT_Portal Customers.

Thanks again!

Like # people like this
0 votes
Daniel Vest January 9, 2024

You have to go to the Site admin, it is under Jira Service Desk, https://[orgname].atlassian.net/admin/jira-service-desk/portal-only-customers

portal only.PNG

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events