Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrum of Scrum board

Sharee Charrett August 13, 2022

When creating a scrum of scrum board, linking 4 projects into a larger program, is there a way to view the epics for all projects on the scrum of scrum program board roadmap.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2022

@Sharee Charrett -

In addition to what @Tansu Akdeniz stated.  By default - a SCRUM board's filter query drives the content of your board.  So if the query itself pulls content from multiple projects, then all related Epics from all related projects will automatically be pulled.

A keynote of a board containing multiple projects content, then users (who need to create/close sprints) will need to have "Manage Sprints" right from all of the projects used within the board.  Lastly, you should also need to ensure that all users who access the same board should also have access to all of the project too.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Sharee Charrett August 16, 2022

Thanks Joseph, I will have a look, with running multiple projects, it may take me a couple of days to get in and look at the boards.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2022

Hi @Sharee Charrett 

If you have Jira Software Premium, you can use advanced roadmaps. Or if you would like see different projects in same Scrum Board, you can give board filter JQL which includes multiple projects.

Sharee Charrett August 16, 2022

Thanks Tansu, I will have a look over the next couple of days.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events