Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script fields

Luana Silva April 20, 2024

Olá , estou tentando fazer scripts de validação em formulários no jira service management, como validar CPF digitado nos campos. E estou usando script fields,preciso de ajuda para entender como conseguir fazer essas validações.

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2024

@Luana Silva -

Welcome to the community.  Can you clarify your ask on what do you mean by scripted fields?  Are those fields created using third party add-ons (i.e. Scriptrunner for Jira)?

If so, then they are custom fields for your env and your assigned projects.  Need to know more on what are asking on using them to conduct validation via FORMS?

Please advise, so we can assist further.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Luana Silva April 21, 2024

Isso mesmo, são campos personalizados, utilizando Scriptrunner for Jira

Gostaria de saber se é possível validar em tempo real de preenchimento do campo? 

E como posso fazer as validações, por exemplo, de um campo onde o usuário digitaria um CPF.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2024

@Luana Silva -

I have to translate your reply to English -

Likewise, without custom fields, using Scriptrunner for Jira

Would you like to know if it is possible to validate in real time the field pre-enchimento?

And how can you validate, for example, a field where the user enters a CPF.

Questions -

For your custom fields - Did you used Scriptrunner for Jira to created those scripted fields?  Are you asking to validate the value where users entered in the field when he/she enters into the issue at creation time?

What is CPF?

Please advise.

Best, Joseph

Luana Silva April 27, 2024

The CPF is an identification document.

Fields are custom fields created with Scriptrunner for Jira.

What I want to know is, if I can validate in real time, typing the numbers of this document into the forms?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events