Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA's and dashboard gadgets

Peter Grainger October 6, 2022

Hi, I am using the out of the box dashboard gadgets to report on breached: time to resolution and breached: time to breached: time to first response and we have just increased the SLA's as they were far too short. My question is, does increasing the length of time on the SLA's on affect the new issues that are created now or will this also affect the SLA's of the previous tickets that were raised? Thanks :-)

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2022

Hi @Peter Grainger,

Updating your SLA's does reflect on all tickets that still had their SLA timer running. That means both existing and new tickets.

Your SLA timer - behind the scenes - has 3 potential states: running, paused and completed. Issues with a completed SLA will not be impacted by the update (as they were completed within or outside the SLA target at the time of completion), but all other issues will have their SLA recalculated in line with the new targets.

Hope this helps! 

Peter Grainger October 19, 2022

Thank you Walter, I appreciate the answer :-)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events