Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA reset when custom field value changes

Fatima AALLA November 22, 2023

Hello, I need to reset my SLA when an issue filed value changes but no reset option in SLAs configuration or by using automation rule, any suggestions please

2 answers

0 votes
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 25, 2023

Hi @Fatima AALLA 

You can easily reset your SLA time and generate reports using the SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on developed by my team. In the SLA configuration settings, you can choose the required condition for SLA resetting.

1.png

The add-on offers many other useful features that you might be interested in. If you want to learn more, you can either book a demo call with us or try it yourself with the 30-day trial.

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2023

Hi @Fatima AALLA 

It's not a native feature, but there is a feature request you can vote for - see: JSDCLOUD-194 

The current workaround using Automation can also be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-use-automation-to-reset-sla-on-a-specific-issue-subset-of-issues-1255455124.html

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events