cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA - Time to first response - Removal of current day

Saba Rahimi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 26, 2024

We have a report that shows the time to first response and the time to resolution. The percentage also shows at the top. We would like to show this chart without the current day as it reduces the percentage.

I know this is possible by changing the "Show" property to Custom date and not showing the current date but we would like the current day to be excluded when we select items like

"Past 7 days", "Past 14 days" or "Past 30 days"

This is necessary as we are using the report on a dashboard and we don't want the current day to influence the percentage.

1 answer

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2024

Hi @Saba Rahimi,

Do you refer to the Service Project Report gadget of Jira? This gadget is not so flexible and you cannot exclude the current day. 

As an alternative to this gadget, you could try the ones offered by our Great Gadgets app.

For example, with the Cycle Time Trend gadget you can calculate the Time to First Response for the issues from a filter or JQL and display the average for past time intervals along with the trend. You can exclude the current day.

image.png

Similar to this, you could also try Control Chart and Histogram Chart gadgets offered by the same app.

See also this article: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/An-effective-dashboard-for-Service-Desk-and-Customer-Support/ba-p/2360369

You could try with a 1-month free trial. If you need any help, feel free to contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Hope this helps 

Danut.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events