Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Question

Petr Jan Homolka January 21, 2022

Dear community,

about a month ago I updated the SLA, from 24/7 to 24/5, only from Monday to Friday and the SLA does not run on weekends.

But now I have a problem that I get up in the morning and see that the SLA is stopped, you don't know what it can be? I set it when I was in the US, and now I'm back in the EU, so can't there be a problem in the time zone?

I look forward to your reply,

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2022

Hi, @Petr Jan Homolka

When it comes to SLA settings, a print screen from your SLA and calendar will help us to understand the problem.

calendar.pngsla_sett.png

Here it is, I'm sorry, but we have a permanently set CZ language in the project.

Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2022

@Petr Jan Homolka

Two things: 

1. Please, translate your print screen to english, your language looks beautiful, but is difficult understand it. 😁

2. When you wake up, from what time is the SLA paused until what time is it running again?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events