Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA GOALS

Raul Gongora September 2, 2021

I need to get the SLA goal time (e.g. 30m, 1h) that was applied for a specific ticket using JQL. I was able to get "Time to first response".  Is there a specific field to get this SLA goal time?

1 answer

1 vote
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2021

Hello @Raul Gongora 

The SLA details like goal time, calendar and JQl are customisable. So if you open up the SLA "Time to first response", it will present the details as shown below in the screenshot.

These can be edited/ updated as per your specific requirements. Additional timelines can be added, conditions can be added.

Please let me know if you face any specific challenges with the SLAs.

Kindly accept the answer if this helps resolve your query.

SLA Details.JPG

Raul Gongora September 3, 2021

Thanks, @Gaurav

Let me clarify my request.  I need to get as a field (like "Time to first response") in a JQL query, the SLA goal time applied for a specific ticket when the first response was made for one of the help desk team members.

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 8.15.05 AM.png

In the image attached, I would like to get in JQL the values 8h (TTR) and 1h (TTFR).

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2021

Hello @Raul Gongora 

The JQL query can be framed as below:

'project = DI and "Time to resolution" = completed()'

There are multiple options available to replace 'completed()', like 'breached()' etc. Please let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions.

Like Raul Gongora likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events