Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round robin question

Bryan Tito September 1, 2022

Is there a "toggle off" button when the agent is off-shift so that he/she is not assigned a ticket? And easily turn on when he/she is back online.

1 answer

1 vote
Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

@Bryan Tito you can use conditions in your automation to filter this.

Thanks Carlos, do you have a sample automation for this so that I can check?

Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

@Bryan Tito follow the example, but you must adjust the JQL defaults for your business rule.
What I exemplified here were two examples based on if/else with JQL
- Cases where the ticket is created 2 hours before the start of the day (so I use round-robin with action
- Cases where the ticket is created 1 hour before the start of the day (so I use round-robin with action)

Captura de tela 2022-09-01 102937.png

I hope I helped you.

If this post was helpful, mark it as "Accept Answer" , so you can help others who may have the same difficulties.

If your question has not been resolved, please post again with more details.

Thanks Carlos. This is helpful. What if the agent/s is member of the same group but they have different work schedule? Is it also possible to be automated?

Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2022

Hi @Bryan Tito , you can use something like the Insight to do this (it is not the best option, but it will work :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events