Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict customer access to a project

Hugo Larcher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 2, 2021

I read on the knowledge base that you can restrict in customer permissions for customers only added to that project but the option does not exist in the UI.

How can I have customers only seeing their projects so that when they go to the portals they cant see the other projects?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2021

It is rather simple. You only include customers in a specific project that you want them to have access to. If you don’t want them to have access to certain projects then ensure that the customer does not exist as a customer in the project. In this way if a customer goes to a portal they’ll only see project cards associated with those that they have access to.

Vugar Jafarov June 21, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey 

I invited customers to a specific project, But by clicking (or changing the URL) on bread crumbles the customer redirects to our Portal and sees all projects we have

Screenshot_4.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events