Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporter Domain type of field does not show in view screen.

Lara Lopez June 7, 2024

Hello, 

In Service Management cloud I have created the type of field "Reporter Domain" that shows the domain of the reporter.

I have added this field to all the appropriate screens and still I cannot see it. If I look for it in the issue navigator its there and filled but it does not show in the tickets. I have also checked that it is not hidden.

I have an automation that creates the organization based on this field working properly. 

Still not visible in the view screen.

Is this how the field works? It is a bit annoying because when users have not registered I can see the email in the reporter field, but once they have registered I would like to see the domain without checking the user.

Best Regards

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lara Lopez June 7, 2024
0 votes
Stevan Mandić
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2024

@Lara Lopez field visibility in Jira Service Management depends on request type settings.

Is your field added to the Issue (Agent) view tab in your request type

Lara Lopez June 7, 2024

Sadly it is a bug, this is not a normal customfield. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-74348

Like Stevan Mandić likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events