Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply email notifications

Deviprasad Marotu October 12, 2021

Hi Team,

We have created a custom servicedesk email id (servicedesk@mydomain.com) where users can send emails for ticket creation. It works fine. However, when the user gets the notification, its from jira@mydomain.atlassian.net. Can we change it to the same email id i.e servicedesk@mydomain.com ?

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

Hi @Deviprasad Marotu 

You can change this to a custom email address using the options below:

• Project Settings > Email Requests

custom email account.png

Read more about it here -> https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/add-an-email-account/

Deviprasad Marotu October 12, 2021

Hey @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ ,

We have connected a custom email account to our project and it works fine. Users are able to send email and tickets are being created. But, the notifications which they receive is from a different email id i.e jira@mydomain.atlassian.net.
Can we change/edit settings so that the notifications will also go from servicedesk@
mydomain.com and not from jira@mydomain.atlassian.net ?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2021

Go to project settings > summary

Locate Notifications and change the email address. Hope that this is what you were looking for. Do let me know.

email notif.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events