Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Remove footer

We use Jira as Service desk platform for external customers. It's a lot of unnecessary footer information that comes with customer e-mail that I would like to delete if possible? 

When we have internal tickets within the group we do not include footer in e-mail sharing /ticket requests and that makes it a lot easier to follow in Jira service management. 
Any ideas or tips for how to improve this?

2 answers

If you go into the Service Desk project in question and the 'Project Settings' 

If you go to to 'Customer Notifications' and then 'Edit Templates' you can edit what gets sent to your customers.

Phil

Hi Phil,
Thanks for reply. However, this is not what I asked for. Question is how to not include the footer when customer reply on a ticket that updates the issue with new information. 

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader May 03, 2021

Hi @Martin Hedlund

I found a similar question here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Change-Footer-Jira-Service-Manager-Cloud/qaq-p/1615896

Am I right your ask is the same? In case this applies the answer would be, unfortunately, that the footer cannot be changed.

In case you meant something else - could you probably provide a screenshot of what you are seeing that you would like to vanish with footers in JSM?

Regards,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

ThinkTilt is joining the Atlassian Family!

This morning, Atlassian announced the acquisition of ThinkTilt , the maker of ProForma, a no-code/low code form builder with 700+ customers worldwide. ThinkTilt helps IT empower any team in their or...

1,101 views 32 33
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you