Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Footer Jira Service Manager Cloud

Paul Fannin February 17, 2021

Because Atlassian is getting rid of the server version, we have had to move to the cloud version. In doing so we found that we seem to be able to edit notification templates for "request types", but for tickets entered as "issues types", all notifications come with what appears to be a standard Jira footer and logo.

Is there some way to edit these? We have hunted through documentation and all the settings we can find...and nothing.

This is something that could be done on a server instance, but we are not finding it with the cloud version.

Screen Shot 2021-02-17 at 10.40.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-17 at 10.39.05 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

The footers are not configurable on Cloud I'm afraid.

Howard Nedd May 27, 2021

Hi Nic, as for server, I found out how to get rid of the footer in footer.vm but is there a way to adjust the text that appears there? 

FOOTER PRD.PNG

so in stead of the text shown above which is standard in footer.vm  I would like to add some company specific url + text. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Howard

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders