Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove a duplicated board

Roy Hansen May 9, 2023

By accident I duplicated an existing board and all the existing sprints within the original board.

Board to keep: Mer Hub 1.0
Board to remove: Mer Hub 1.0. Backlog

As it seems as the sprints in both boards are related I am afraid to delete the duplicated board. To test I created a ticket, and added it to an active sprint - This ticket are now exposed in both boards.

If I choose to delete the duplicated board "Mer Hub 1.0. Backlog", how will this affect the sprints active/non-active and realted tickets?
I do notice the Delete alert with recommendation to complete the active sprints, which I do not want to do.

Hopefully tickets/sprints will be unaffected and everything goes back it's the previous state.

Delete alert.jpgBoards.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

Hello @Roy Hansen 

In theory, the deletion of a board doesn’t impact active sprints and issues.

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 11.27.17.pngScreenshot 2023-05-09 at 11.27.33.pngScreenshot 2023-05-09 at 11.27.44.pngScreenshot 2023-05-09 at 11.29.50.pngScreenshot 2023-05-09 at 11.30.22.png

So don't worry, but if you are stressed to do it (I can understand ^^) you can hide your copy board from the other viewers and you will be the only one to see it :)

Is there a way to hide a board from certain viewers? 

Bests,

JM

Roy Hansen May 9, 2023

@JM Perrot thanks for your input and help. I chosen the safest way out, to hide the board :D

BR Roy

Like JM Perrot likes this
JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

I am glad to have helped you and if it's convenient don't forget to close the topic :3

Like Georges SF likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events