Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnect Microsoft email in Project settings

cpatel December 9, 2022

Hi Jira 

I am getting attached screens when I open my Jira.  And when I do follow the link, I do not see the option to Email Request.  I cannot complete the process.  What does this mean and how do I fix it.  MicrosoftTeams-image (3).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (2).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2022

So if you select "Disconnect" on the servicedesk@lifeextension.com custom email  is it successful? Are you saying the procedure outlined is unsuccessful?

cpatel December 12, 2022

Hi Jack,

I do not get to see the option Project Settings -> eMail Request.  And if I try to disconnect, what am I reconnecting with?  The servicedesk email is the distribution email where all my Techs get notified when new ticket comes in.  Once they assign the ticket to them self then there is no issue.

So, how do I get to that option or how do I reenable it - As an admin, I should be able to see ALL those available options 

Thank you.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2022

What do you see if you go to project settings do you not see email requests in the side bar?

747C5580-4A5E-43C7-BA43-8AE77B04AD04.jpeg

cpatel December 12, 2022

ProjectReqest.pngNo Email option under Project Requst.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2022

ah ok TMP project. can you go to Channels > Email requests?

add-a-custom-email-account-in-team-managed-projects 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events