Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project not showing in atlassian assist after creation and integration.

Christopher Beier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 2, 2023

I have created a new project, set customer permissions, integrated with slack channels, but when I go to create a request using the ticket emoji, the new project + request types do not show in slack.... 

I can't figure out why, there is no difference between this project and the others I have added in the past.

2 answers

0 votes
Kaeley Scruggs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2024

Looks like you have to create Request Channels in order to make them show up in the Atlassian Assist Slack App now. To do this go to your project settings > Chat > Create a request channel and then add the requests you want to show up in the Slack App.

I just don't add anyone and made it private since our org wants to push people to the Slack App rather than the individual request channels for each team--though maybe you could do multiple projects/requests in one channel? Seems like it could get pretty muddy.

0 votes
Kaeley Scruggs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 4, 2024

I'm also having this issue, I'm submitting a ticket to Jira.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events