Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with fetching Asset objects in issues

Rolf Buchner November 6, 2023

Since a week now I suddently have the problem that I cannot link assets to issues via a custom field that I created.

I already used this to assign assets from a scheme to certain issues by creating a Custom Field Asset Selector with no restrictions on Field Scope and Field Issue Scope.

It worked as intended, but all of a sudden i receive the error message: 

"Could not fetch asset objects."

However, a few old assets are shown in the Custom Field, but searching results in the above mentioned error.

I do have access to the referred database and I am able to create new objects in there.

Has anyone experienced the same or an idea on how to solve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2023

Hi @Rolf Buchner 

What is the configuration of you custom field?

Are the new assets in the same asset scheme as the previous values, the ones still available?

Then is seems there is something not correct in the config of the custom asset field

Rolf Buchner November 6, 2023

Hey Marc,

the new added Values are in the same asset scheme as the previous ones.

In the past it did work to select newly added values in the custom field.

The configuration is set to the asset scheme and a few user interaction settings are set.
The value I enter in the search field is set in the user interactions.

The context is set to all issues and the project is set to the one in which the issue is located.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events