Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Response Time

Luis Andino Rodriguez March 25, 2024

we are currently testing the portal to work on internal support but we are seeing that when we "reply to the customer" inside Jira it takes the customer to refresh the portal to be able to see the response. Is there a way to make this smoother or faster?

2 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2024

Hi Luis, there are some open tickets in Atlassian's Jira Site that you may want to vote for and watch to get the portal to automatically refresh:

JSDCLOUD-10400 JSDCLOUD-11784 JSDCLOUD-11785 JSDCLOUD-11205 

Those are probably duplicates, but feel free to vote for and watch them for updates. I added my vote as well. 

Hope that helps.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2024

@Luis Andino Rodriguez -

As far I as know, currently that customers need to refresh his/her browsers to see the latest update.  In addition to adding yourself to the issues mentioned by Dan, you can also utilize setting up automation rule where triggering off when issue's status changes events, and then conduct a custom email action to the customer (who created the issues via the portal), so they can also be notified to access his/her issues when needed.

Here is a link on Automation for Jira for your reference - https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-cloud-automation/

Hope this also helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS