Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Plugin for Customer profile in JSM cloud

Hi,

I am looking for Customer profile in JSM cloud. I would want to upload a CSV file and also connect it via API as well with my In house developed HR system. I have explored some but none of them fulfils my requirement. Please suggest. 

4 answers

1 vote
Em_So Marketplace Partner May 06, 2022

Hi @Shashank Agrawal ,

I recommend you to try our app Customer Details for Jira Service Management. You can store additional information about customers as well as organizations. What's very useful, this data can be also filled by customers (depending on your configuration).

According to REST API, please check our documentation. We also support the import from CSV.

I will be glad to organize a short demo for you. We can also talk deeper about your requirements. This app is still developing, so we're open to any new features. Find the best time using calendly.com/appsvio

Appsvio team

Hi @Shashank Agrawal

Our app Atlas CRM (available from the marketplace) gives you insight in the customer's profile directly on the JSM issue. We have an API available to connect. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please allow me sometime to evaluate these options. 

@Dave Mathijs I have a inhouse developed CRM tool where i have all information about the customer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs Community Leader May 06, 2022

HI @Shashank Agrawal Do you have a CRM system where all this customer information is located? Have you considered using Insight to import your customer data?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

278 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you