Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugin for Customer profile in JSM cloud

Shashank Agrawal May 6, 2022

Hi,

I am looking for Customer profile in JSM cloud. I would want to upload a CSV file and also connect it via API as well with my In house developed HR system. I have explored some but none of them fulfils my requirement. Please suggest. 

3 answers

1 vote
Elise Beer May 6, 2022

Hi @Shashank Agrawal

Our app Atlas CRM (available from the marketplace) gives you insight in the customer's profile directly on the JSM issue. We have an API available to connect. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Saralie S.
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 2, 2022

@Elise Beer Please review our guidelines for Marketplace and Solution Partners , specifically: Identify yourself as a partner: Make sure the user is aware you are affiliated with a partner company; for example, by placing the name of your company in your user name in {curly brackets} or -dashes- 

Please disclose your association to the marketplace app you've linked and update your profile

0 votes
Shashank Agrawal May 9, 2022

Please allow me sometime to evaluate these options. 

@Dave Mathijs I have a inhouse developed CRM tool where i have all information about the customer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2022

HI @Shashank Agrawal Do you have a CRM system where all this customer information is located? Have you considered using Insight to import your customer data?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events