Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organize the Portal with service request and groups (not either or)

Gonçalo SARDINHA
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

Dear Atlassian Community members,

I am trying to organize the Project in the Portal with having 2 Service forms plus a folder (Portal Group) with a set of 8 Request forms. Is this in anyway possible? My searches got answers (no it is not possible) that go back to 2021 and I wonder if this has changed.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Gonçalo 

1 answer

0 votes
Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2024

@Gonçalo SARDINHA ,

You can organize your request types on portal as per your requirement. Portal settings are located under your project settings.

portal.png

Gonçalo SARDINHA
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2024

Dear @Vijay Dadi ,

Thanks for your reply. Apologize I may not have made myself understood. What I see in your screenshot is having the portal displaying different Portal Groups (categories per say) which each has several service request/incident forms in it.

I would have a second option with not using Portal groups and all my service request/incident forms showing up.

But what I need is a combination of both. 2 Forms (first level) and a folder (Group/category) with more 8 forms in it.

That is what I could not do.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Gonçalo

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS