Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not updating in app or broswer/web UI

Justin Ellard March 28, 2024

About three days ago I got my last notification through the web UI. I have tried closing out of my Jira tabs, quitting the browser and relaunching (as well as updating), and rebooting my computer. I have looked everywhere for any settings related to notifications within Jira itself and haven't found any settings I can change. I double checked with my project/site admin, and checked with a co-worker and nothing has changed for them. I will also note that I will get push notifications on my phone, but the notifications tab within the app is also outdated to the same notifications I am seeing on the web UI. Anyone have any ideas for this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Ellard March 29, 2024

Problem solved! Appears to have been a bug fix.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2024

@Justin Ellard welcome to the Atlassian community 

Take a look at your personal settings and make sure they are setup for you to get notifications https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-your-jira-personal-settings/   I have seen user inadvertently make a change there that impacts the notifications they receive.

Justin Ellard March 29, 2024

I only have the general settings tab under my personal settings, so I can't even change anything in for notifications aside from what is available in the general tab. I ended up submitting a feedback form for a bug explaining the issue and they appear to have fixed it because I am getting the notifications now. Thanks for the insight, though!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events