Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer log in as another user?

Sam Ayres February 11, 2022

Is it no longer possible to log in/impersonate another user as referenced in this article? I'm not seeing this option anywhere for any user in several different instances of Cloud.

1 answer

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2022

Hi @Sam Ayres 

It's still possible - you can find this option in users management after clicking ... near selected product.:

Best,yAvkb7C7u3.png

Piotr

Thanks for the quick reply Peotr! Does this function allow me to view the customer portal as the customer I'm logged in as?

Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2022

Well, I have just verified and when you impersonate someone's account you can visit her/his customer portal if only this user has also a regular Jira user account (not only a JSM customer). 

In community thread you have linked, there is a need to impersonate someone with only customer portal access permission which as far as I know is not possible without 3rd party tools.

Piotr

Like Sam Ayres likes this

Thanks for your help @Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_ ! This is exactly what I needed.

Tuan Pham
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 16, 2024

Thank @Piotr Zadrożny _Eyzee_ . It works fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events