Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Native JQL or scriptrunner derivative?

Michael Savedra July 13, 2022

Hey guys, 

i'm looking toi implement JQL from this document for a project: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JQL-How-to-get-status-in-certain-status-for-more-than-x-weeks/qaq-p/1040760

I just wanted to double check the JQL from the above link is all native to Jira Cloud and not being pulled from out scriptrunner add-on, as I don't think we will be renewing script runner and want to avoid my method becoming depricated. 

Specificalluy the status CHANGED AFETR action.

Many thanks! 

3 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2022

Hi @Michael Savedra ,

Changed is the operator and is used to find issues that have a value that had changed for the specified field. It is part of advanced search. 

Please refer below document for more details @

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/

2 votes
Answer accepted
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 13, 2022

Hello @Michael Savedra 

The functionality 'status CHANGED AFTER' is currently available natively on Jira Cloud. I have checked and confirmed this using an instance which has no plugin available

Kindly accept the answer if this helps.

Regards,

--GG

thanks!

0 votes

thanks both!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN