Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Kanban board won't load for other Service Project members

Gabrielė Vlasova September 8, 2022

Hello!

We're using a Jira Service Project to manage localisation requests. 

Inside the project I've created a Kanban board so that it's visually easier for our translators (they have agent access to the project) to see the backlog and deal with it.

I've added the needed JQL query and it works as expected to me.

Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 14.17.54.png

However, the board only loads for one other agent. 13 other get a blank window with some "kanban board shadow" and it won't load further. They've tried the usual log-in / log-out and computer restart methods already. I've also looked into the board settings a couldn't find any restrictions.

Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 10.15.01.png

Could you please help us get it working properly? 

2 answers

0 votes

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

Hi @Gabrielė Vlasova and welcome to the community

Can you please check if the board filter is shared with the appropriate group?

Hi @Alex Koxaras

Thanks for the warm welcome. 

I believe I shared it with everyone on the Online Presence Service Project. The role is also appropriate – the one that the translators have.

Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 14.55.12.png

I've also tried sharing it with everyone adding them one by one. It didn't work either. :/

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2022

Besides you, another agent can view the board. But the rest can't right? If so, can you please tell me/share screenshot of your project membership, as well as your permission scheme (browse project permission) and your security scheme?

Have you configure your boards columns to show all your workflow statuses?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events