Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiproject BOARDS

Vismara Paolo February 28, 2024

I would like to use the BOARDS functionality but I receive issues from multiple projects.
So I'm wondering if it's possible to build a board that displays issues from different projects and have the project field among the filters?

thanks

paolo

3 answers

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2024

Hi Vismara,

You can actually create a second board for JSM projects to see if it will do what you want. Since JSM boards are new, they are not specifically mentioned in this article, but it works the same way. Let me know if you try that and need help. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018

Vismara Paolo February 29, 2024

in JSM I have multiple projects. My question was : is possible in ONE BOARD seee/filter issues belonging multiple project ?

paolo

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

Yes - did you read the article? 

0 votes
Asmath Basha S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2024

Hi @Vismara Paolo ,

• In Jira software you can able to add multiple boards but in JSM you can't do it.
  • Instead you can create multiple filters from your JSM projects and create a new project in Jira software then add the filters in a separate Kanban boards in the newly created Jira software project.
  • By using this you can able to see the issues from Service projects in Board and you can alter the board as per your requirement.
  • For analyzing daily tasks in Jira it will be helpful.
0 votes
Kris Dewachter
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2024

Hi @Vismara Paolo ,

Unfortunately, a "Service Management" board can not handle multiple projects like a "Jira Software" board can.

Best regards,

Kris

Vismara Paolo February 28, 2024

You think will be possibile in future add this feature?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events