Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message in Jira Serve Desk Management

Paula Garavagno September 19, 2022

Mesage shown in my jira service desk, in project settings:

We’ve noticed one or more required fields are either removed or hidden.

You must add Affected services field to view risks.

I dont't know which fields have been removed :(Captura.PNG

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

@Paula Garavagno -

Here are a few things you need to check into -

1) Go to Project settings >> Screens - Make sure the field in question is there associated with the issue type that your request type is based on.

2) Go to project settings >> Request types  and click on the "Issue View" tab and verify that the custom field in question is listed or not.

3) Go to Settings (from the System configuration under issues) >> Custom fields - Verify that the custom field in question is there and it is associated with your screens/contexts (i.e. associated with your project in question)

The "Risk Summary" tab is part of Risk insights in change management - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-risk-insights-in-change-management/

Hope this will help you...

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

That is part of the new Risk summary that was added to Change requests. So in order to that function to work you have to add the field Affected services to the screen used by the issue type used in this case. Check out this article to learn more about the new Risk insights panel.

0 votes
Paula Garavagno September 27, 2022

Thank all!!!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders