Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make issue visible to customer

Olof Nysten March 21, 2022

I have a problem with issue visability with one of my customers. They have three employees that can view each others issue cases without any problems, but when one of our technicians create a case and tag their organization, the customer can't see the created case. Is there a way to make them visible for the customer as well?

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2022

Make sure that the request type field is set, this is the field that controls if the request is visible on the portal or not.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2022

Hi @Olof Nysten - Are your technicians creating the issue via the native create screen or using the "Raise a Request" option on the left navigation? 

• If raising via the native "Create" function, they will need to also set the Customer Request Type field accordingly or Jira simply sees it as an internal issue. 
  • If raising the request, are they doing so as the customer?  This should prompt them for sharing options.
Olof Nysten March 22, 2022

Thank you. I tested and it worked by adding a request type and assigning it to the issues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events