Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS team notification to issue reporter

Mohamed Saad Taha March 19, 2023

Dears,

Kindly I need support .. is there any way to send Jira notification to Reporter MS teams account ?

I want to send notification to Reporter not to MS channel. 

Is this possible

3 answers

2 votes
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 20, 2023

Hi @Mohamed Saad Taha , 

thank you for your question! You can do that with Jira automation and the Microsoft 365 for Jira app. Automation within Microsoft 365 for Jira is a no-code capability and is based on Jira automation. It just takes a few clicks to set-up.

Here's a short tutorial how to accelerate Jira automation with Microsoft functionalities: https://youtu.be/JvWCsJNjIZ8

If you want to discuss your specific use case, feel free to book a demo with us: Meet Microsoft 365 for Jira (office365.com)

Please note, I work for yasoon, so I am a fan of the app :-) 

Happy Monday!
Britta

0 votes
Mohamed Saad Taha March 20, 2023

Dears,

Thanks alot for all but I need build in feature what I want is just send notification to Reporter that is all for now 

0 votes
Move Work Forward
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for asking.

It is possible with Advanced Microsoft Teams Jira Connector and personal notifications it provides. You can setup personal notification rules that will help you stay on top of your work.

If you want to discuss this please schedule a call with us.

Regards,
Leo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events