Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical AND for conditional in form

Raffaele Ziraldo February 28, 2022

I'm creating a form for the service portal through Jira Cloud and I need that some fields are visible only if the value of two previous fields be the desired one.

chrome_vujt9RPx1G.pngIn the image, the last three fields must be visible only if "Complaint reason" is e.g. X and "Product" is e.g. Y or Z. "Complaint reason" and "Product" are always visible.

This "logical AND" with the conditional option of the Sections it seems not possible.

Is there any way to do it? 

3 answers

1 vote
Karolina Wons_SaaSJet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2022

Hello @Raffaele Ziraldo 

You might attempt the Jira Cloud Forms and Checklist add-on as a solution. Form condition logic may be configured here to dynamically show or hide fields in custom forms or checklists. This add-on was created by my team, so please contact me if you have any questions.

conditional logic in jira forms and checklists.png

Hope it helps

Raffaele Ziraldo March 11, 2022

Hi @Karolina Wons_SaaSJet ,

thanks for the suggestion. I would avoid to use a paid add-on for probably one or two fields in our form, but the price of your solution is very affordable (than others similar), so maybe I give a try and I discuss about it in my company.

Greetings

Like German Taroco likes this
Raffaele Ziraldo August 24, 2022

Good morning @Karolina Wons_SaaSJet ,

next month we start the evaluation of some apps to address this request.

I would like to ask you if with your app it is possible to make searching filters on the filed in the form.

Thanks

Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 26, 2022

@Raffaele Ziraldo !

I`m a product marketer from SaaSJet team. Unfortunately, filtering isn`t available now. 

0 votes
Mateusz Lisiewicz July 24, 2022

@Raffaele Ziraldoperfect solution for your problem is using of Forms in Jira Cloud :)

PS. now is free on Standard Plan

0 votes
Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2022

Hi, @Raffaele Ziraldo 

So far I've never seen this functionality in JIra. Maybe you can suggest this functionality here.

Raffaele Ziraldo March 1, 2022

I opened an issue on the support portal, but if you think that they spent 8 years to satisfy the request to be able to use dynamic fields on forms...I'm not so confident....

Please, vote for it JSDCLOUD-10999 :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events