Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Manager approval Issue

Mohamed Saad Taha July 28, 2022

Dears,

I Have Strang issue and i don't know why!!!

I configure work flow with line manager approval and it taks it's value from the requester during issue creation 

but it is not come in manager approval queue till I remove it manually and change the user !!!!! then I select the reporter manager again :( 

although this scenario is Working fine in many other request types and other workflow !!

any idea 

BR,

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

@Mohamed Saad Taha ,

When you set up the approval for the status in the workflow, you should have been able to select the field of where the approvers would be coming from and how many approvers you need. If that's not setup properly, than that's where the issue is.

If you still have issue, please provide screenshot of the configuration and issue seen.

-Ben

Mohamed Saad Taha July 31, 2022

HI @Benjamin

thanks for your reply and attached is the screenshots 

the approval configured with the required filed correctly  the issue when the reporter choose his direct manager from customer portal it not affected and I have to fill this field a again to be affected and the request go to manger queue 

approval.JPGworkflow.JPG

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2022

Hi @Mohamed Saad Taha ,

Thanks. Is the line manager approval field mapped accordingly in request type form? Do you have screen shot of the request form from the edit fields side. 

-Ben

Mohamed Saad Taha July 31, 2022

@Benjamin thanks a lot for your interest and let me till you that the issue solved by creating the workflow form scratch

BR,

Mohamed Saad

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events