Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira account keeps disconnecting in Zapier

Ali Shoaib February 28, 2022

zap.jpg

I have connected my Jira Service Management account to a zap in zapier but it disconnects after a while. I have been in contact with Zapier support but they say the issue is from the side of Jira.
Any similar cases for anyone over here? and any timeframe when this will be resolved?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2022

@Ali Shoaib -

Welcome to the community.  Is Zapier an add-on for your CLOUD env?  I would also recommend that you also submit a support request with https://support.atlassian.com/  to determine why your connection is being dropped.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Ali Shoaib February 28, 2022

Im using zapier to link Jira Service Management with slack.
Whenever a new request that comes in Jira, a new slack should be generated through zap.
This has stopped working since a couple of weeks

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2022

As I mentioned before, it is highly recommended that you submit a formal support request also to Atlassian for additional assistance.  They will be able to review the system logs to identify further issues.

Best, Joseph

Like Ali Shoaib likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events