cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Embedded Widget Alignment

amanda.kauppinen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 9, 2023

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a way yet to modify the alignment of the widget upon creation? I found this post from several years ago and it seems it must be done manually. However, I have a need to align the widget in the center of the screen, not bottom right (default) or bottom left (as in suggested in the above solution). I have tried to modify the style directly, but nothing seems to work. Thanks for your help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2023

@amanda.kauppinen Welcome to the Atlassian community

There is not a real way to change this in cloud.  All the JS and CSS is handled by Atlassian and is not editable.  

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2024

@amanda.kauppinen can you accept the answer to help others?

amanda.kauppinen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 27, 2024

Yes of course, sorry about that!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events