Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Cloud add-in with Outlook - missing Project list

Tony So
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 22, 2020

When i try to create issue the "project" says no project found. I know i'm connected to my site as i can see tickets in Send to Issue. Any ideas why i dont see projects? Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 11.07.19 AM.png

6 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Maksym Yokha
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2020

@Tony So , @Kamil Pietrzyk , @Hannah Sinemus , @Alessandro Lattao , hi everyone!

I'm Max, a dev from the Product Integrations team at Atlassian.

Recently we rolled out a feature that had a bug in it that affected the project search field in the "Create Issue" tab.

We rolled that feature back as soon as we received the very first customer feedback. Sorry for the inconvenience but bugs slip to production sometimes. 

At this point, the project search should work as it used to.

Kamil Pietrzyk September 1, 2020

Thank you Max for following up with issue explanation. 

"Sorry for the inconvenience but bugs slip to production sometimes." - no worries, as software tester I can relate to this :)

Like # people like this
0 votes
Kamil Pietrzyk August 27, 2020

Same here, started working for me on 26th August ... 

0 votes
Tony So
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 26, 2020

I concur, I can now see my "Project" list. Don't know what fixed the issue but the list got populated. YAY! 

0 votes
Hannah Sinemus August 26, 2020

This was happening for me as well, but I just checked again and the issue appears to be resolved, the Projects list is now populating. Maybe a glitch from a recent update?

0 votes
Kamil Pietrzyk August 24, 2020

Same here !

0 votes
Alessandro Lattao August 24, 2020

Same here!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL