Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM integration with Slack

Sanjam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2022

I have enabled slack integration but that will go to a particular channel and not the creator of the ticket.

My ask here is to trigger a project once another project is transitioned to COMPLETED. I am able to achieve this via email but we are also looking to send a message to the creator of the ticket.

2 answers

0 votes
FrozenBrownie011
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 13, 2022

By connecting Slack workspaces with Jira Service Management, you can create Slack channels for your Jira Service Management incidents, add incident responders to your Slack channels, update incident priorities, take incident actions, and help your team step in faster during incidents.   Direct2HR Safeway

0 votes
Sanjam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2022

Can I send a JSM form via slack so that the user does not need to go into the portal or JIRA to enter any information?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events