Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM Slack Chat - inconsistent links in triage channel

Jim Peters
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 28, 2022

We have been using the new JSM slack assistant for a little while and have the bot in two channels that are related to the same JSM project, in the triage channel we will get a message from say one channel and the message will have a url that links back to the slack conversation, but in the other channel there is no link.

See the image two messages in our Triage channel, one message has a link to #support-onboarding but the other message to #product_support does not.

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 1.22.49 PM.png

Anyone know what might cause this?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Homeyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2022

Hey @Jim Peters Any chance `#product_support` is a private channel? Halp won't render those as links because it shows up as literally "private channel" for users who don't have access to it.

Jim Peters
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 28, 2022

Yes it is. Thank you I was just looking for the understanding of why it was rendering differently and that fully makes sense.

Like Andrew Homeyer likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events