Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM Portal Form for Ordering with costs and total

thorngje March 2, 2022

Looking for a way to create a form on the customer portal that lets a user pick a computer with a cost and additional components like monitors, docking station, etc, and associated cost with a running subtotal and a final total adding up each item.  

From my research, I have not found a good solution for this from the new dynamic forms (Proforma) or a ScriptRunner scripted field. So if anyone can point me to a good solution it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2022

Hi @thorngje - You may want to take a look at Insight.  It's included in the JSM Premium licensing.  Your use case is a perfect example for it.

thorngje March 2, 2022

Yes.  We have that and that is where we will store product catalog and such but how do I show the customer on the customer portal a read-only field that shows the price per item they have chosen and a total cost field.  

i.e. (On the Customer Portal)

Desktop PC  Qty: 1  Price$1,000 Sub Total: $1000

37" Monitor Qty: 2  Price: $300 Sub Total: $600

Grand Total:  $1600

Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2022

Ahh understood.  This is definitely a tough question that I'd have to defer to other community members to answer.

thorngje March 2, 2022

Thanks though... do appreciate the effort.  We are planning to use Insight and custom Insight fields to attempt it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events