cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JQL start and end date

Vreni Wechsler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 20, 2023

Hello everyone

I would like to create a query in which the tickets in two projects create the cause as a selection field and the date from to.
When I use this query, tickets that are not in this period are displayed. I need to have from 01.01.2023 to 31. 03.2023.

What is the correct query for this?

Thank you for your support.

JQL:
project in (X, XL) AND issuetype in (xxx, xx) AND "Ursache (intern)[Select List (cascading)]"=Funktionsfehler OR "Ursache (intern)[Select List (cascading)]"="Beschädigtes Bauteil (z.B. verkratzt, verbogen)" or "Ursache (intern)[Select List (cascading)]"="Qualität Bauteil (mechanisch/optisch/dimension)" or "Ursache (intern)[Select List (cascading)]"= Verschleiss AND created >= 2023-01-01 AND created <= 2023-03-31

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2023

Hi @Vreni Wechsler 

I see multiple or statements in the clause,  put the all in one bracket related clause (See bold brackets ())

project in (X, XL) AND issuetype in (xxx, xx) AND ("Ursache (intern)[Select List (cascading)]"=Funktionsfehler OR "Ursache (intern)[Select List (cascading)]"="Beschädigtes Bauteil (z.B. verkratzt, verbogen)" or "Ursache (intern)[Select List (cascading)]"="Qualität Bauteil (mechanisch/optisch/dimension)" or "Ursache (intern)[Select List (cascading)]"= Verschleiss) AND created >= 2023-01-01 AND created <= 2023-03-31

Or you would need to provide the date range in all or clauses.

0 votes
Vreni Wechsler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 20, 2023

Hello @Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam 

Perfect. It fits like this. Many thanks for your support.

Now I have my JQL as it should be.

BR Vreni 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events