It is not possible to add image in a comment from a floating window

Nafiseh Mehdipour July 17, 2021

Hi all,

When you want to send a new comment, the tools menu is different based on the link used and add image option is not available always:

from the activity list:

new comment1.png

from the issue change status links:

new comment1.png

in the latest one, it is not also possible to paste an image either, while in the former, it works well.

Would you please help us with this.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2021

That is a really good question or interesting point. I’ve never really noticed that the respond to customer is different. I did a bit of research but not finding a good answer to be honest. Hopefully somebody with direct answers or experience with this will chime in. With that said here’s what I found…

I find the comment that is in that dialogue that references embedding attachments to make them visible to your customers a head scratcher.

if I learn more I’ll post back here.

Nafiseh Mehdipour July 20, 2021

Thanks @Jack Brickey for your response.

I guess the second discussion is dealing with a different issue when the attachment is working at the time of edit, but the image is not visible to the readers later. While in this case, the attachment plugin seems not activated on the editor, and the markup would be treated as a text.

Regards

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events