Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to stack and objecttype lookup in a For AQL branch

Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2024

Hi there,

I have an objecttype in Assets that data from a few sources is imported into.

Most of the data is ok but some have a 'Model Value' that is just some sort of internal number.

I created an object type to basically hold this internal number and another column with the human readable value.

What I was hoping to do in a For AQL branch filter for OpTech (the objects with the dud value) and then for the 'ModelValue' in HardwareAssets, find the Value where Model in 'OpTechObjects' matches.  I want to then get the OpTechObjects.CorrectValue from that objecttype and update the ModlValue back in HardwareAssets.

These are not referencing each other so I can't just do an outbound ref type expression.

I was 'hoping' to wrap up the two objects types in a statement to then lookup values from one to the other to build the object.

This statement does not work, but was hoping it might be a start to show what I am widely trying to achieve :)

objectType IN ("HardwareAssets", "OpTechObjects") AND "Model" = "ModelValue"

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events