Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a definitive list of JQL or IQL commands anywhere?

Jason Selby May 17, 2022

I am trying to use complex queries to link assets up to Employees in Insight and cannot find the correct commands anywhere on the support site or the internet to be exact, if anyone has this list it would be extremely useful. The documentation is limited in my opinion. I believe there is so much more you can do but no examples of how best to use Insight

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2022
Jason Selby May 17, 2022

This is splendid, any IQL out there?

Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2022
Like G subramanyam likes this
Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2022

Hey @Jason Selby Juste a friendly reminder, If this fit your needs don't hesitate to mark this as accepted answer so the topic can be consider as close and people know the reolution ! 

Many thanks !  

0 votes
Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 17, 2022

One more thing I heard about a book about JQL by @BogdanGorka

It's not release yet but it does have plenty of JQL for many use cases. 

Another good ressource is this bible of Rachel Wright :  Jira Strategy admin workbook. One part give some nice JQL for specifics case. 

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2022

Hi @Jason Selby welcome to the Atlassian community.

Their are no specific or detailed JQL list available on Atlassian sites nor in Google. You might need to start with @Florian PEREZ provided links and experiment for self.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events