Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to remove the comment internally option?

Mark Edgar-Brown August 23, 2022

This came up as part of a project scope meeting with the key stakeholders. Obviously, the simple thing to do is to initiate a culture change that the agents don't write anything they wouldn't want everyone to see, but they are asking if it is possible to remove the comment internally option. I can see an addon on server, but is this at all possible on cloud?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

Hi @Mark Edgar-Brown , why would you not allow agents to make internal comments? Internal discussions, mentions, questions, etc. between support teams should not be visible to customers.

Mark Edgar-Brown August 23, 2022

Hi @Dave Mathijs I agree with you 100% but it was something that has been requested as part of our scope, so just wanted confirmation that it was possible or not

The concern was is that someone could "accidentally" place a internal message to customer of visa versa, so just wanted the one option and that all updates would be visible to customer.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

To my knowledge, it isn't possible in Cloud.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events